WWE has cancelled a tour event at the Manchester Arena next month following Monday's terror attack.
USA Swim Team Are Winning In The Pool AND On Youtube With This Hilarious Carpool Karaoke!
This amazing James Cordon inspired Carpool Karaoke from the USA swim team will make you LOL!
When we see olympians on the television getting ready for their events, they are always in the zone and looking seriously focused!
So its great when we see athletes letting their hair down and their personality shines through. It also makes you realise that they're not just perfectly sculpted sporting super humans...but real people too!
The USA swim team certainly showed their fun side in an AMAZING James Corden inspired Car Pool Karaoke.
The swimmers sung a medley of songs including Fifth Harmony's BO$$ and Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus accompanied by some pretty hilarious dance moves and very random outfits.
At one point they even ask a passer by if he knows the directions to get to Rio and he didn't seem too confident with his answer.
Looks like they found their way though as team USA are smashing it in the pool! Well done guys!
Wayne Rooney is likely to leave Manchester United this summer, Sky sources understand.
Footballing rivals Manchester City and Manchester United have joined forces to pledge £1m towards a fund for victims of the terror attack that killed 22 people.
On an emotional night in the Swedish capital, Manchester United gained much sympathy for the atrocity inflicted on their home city - but a football match also broke out.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Paul Pogba: We played for Manchester - we played for the people who died'
- David Moyes quits as Sunderland manager after Premier League relegation
- Chelsea's N'Golo Kante is EA Sports Premier League Player of the Season
- Argentine footballer sent off in England clash after video review spots foul
- Maria Sharapova to go through Wimbledon qualifying
- BA hit by 'global system outage' as passengers face delays
- Terror threat level reduced to 'severe' after Manchester arrests
- Serial killer Todd Kohlhepp avoids execution after plea deal
- 'Key players' among 11 held in Manchester attack investigation
- Hunger strike by Palestinian prisoners ends after 40 days