England's record goalscorer Wayne Rooney has retired from international football.
You'll Never Guess Who Will Be A Presenter For This Year's Paralympic Games!
He's perhaps most famous for playing the son of notorious Walter White but now he's joining Channel 4's Paralympics coverage!
Actor RJ Mitte will be joining Channel 4's Paralympic team for the coverage of this year's games in Rio.
The actor who you may recognise as Walter White Junior from the hit US TV show, Breaking Bad, is to join Clare Balding and her team to host live coverage of the event.
The actor played the part of Walter White's disabled son in Breaking Bad and himself is a disabilities activist and suffers from mild cerebral palsy.
When it was announced that the star was to be joining the Paralympic presenting line up, he said:
“I have nothing but admiration for these superhuman athletes who refuse to be confined by what nature has dictated. I cannot wait to witness them push themselves to the limit and be a part of Channel 4’s ground-breaking coverage.”
After all the excitement of the Olympics, we can't wait to see what the Paralympics has in store!
The games begin on the 7th September.
Neymar says he will fight a claim by Barcelona for compensation following his move to Paris Saint-Germain.
McLaren have kept their faith in Stoffel Vandoorne by confirming that the Belgian driver will continue racing with them in 2018.
FIFA are investigating Neymar's complaint over an unpaid loyalty bonus at Barcelona.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Mayweather vs McGregor: Both entourages clash at the Grand Arrivals in Las Vegas
- Mayweather vs McGregor: Floyd Mayweather claims Conor McGregor is struggling to make weight
- Mayweather vs McGregor: Paulie Malignaggi confronts Conor McGregor in Las Vegas
- Mayweather vs McGregor: Conor McGregor wanted Floyd Mayweather fight from an early age
- Barcelona preparing fourth £138m bid for Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho