Alvaro Morata has passed a medical ahead of his move to Chelsea from Real Madrid, according to Sky sources.
Rio You've Been Record Breaking! Team GB Has Best Medal Haul EVER!
The Olympics is over - what on earth will we watch on TV now?! Rio, it's been wonderful!
It wasn't a bad final weekend in Rio for Team GB!
The last minute medals meant that our little island of the coast of Europe came in SECOND on the leaderboard with a grand total of 66 medals across the entire games.
Read More: Bolt And DeGrasse Share A Joke On The Track and Runner Show True Meaning Of Sportsmanship
But it was Team GB's gold sweep that took the team into second position to beat China with 27 gold medals in total - the most ever won by the British team at a foreign games!
Well done guys, everyone at home is super proud!
Many celebrities, sport stars and ex-Team GB members took to social media to express their pride at what an amazing games it has been for British sport.
Thank everyone back home.....!!! Love you guys......!!! Shabba.....!! pic.twitter.com/S9ofPwffJu— Mo Farah (@Mo_Farah) August 14, 2016
That's it for Rio. Loved it. Going to closing w family. Then hols. Twitter+Olympics is magic. Hugs all round. Torrent of my tweets ends!!— Matthew Pinsent (@matthewcpinsent) August 21, 2016
66 medals for @TeamGB . More than in London 2012. Astonishing collection given our population. Now if we could just sort out our football.— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) August 21, 2016
As one games draws to a close, in true sporting style, all our athletes are already looking forward to the next games which will be hosted by Tokyo.
Truly heartbroken. but I will never give up on my dream of being an Olympic champion. pic.twitter.com/lflU8vACod— Tom Daley (@TomDaley1994) August 20, 2016
The 2020 games will sadly be an Olympics without track legends Usain Bolt and Mo Farah, but will include Tom Daley after his disappointment of not making the men's 10m platform finals at this game.
Rio you've been emotional and Team GB you've been inspirational - see you in Tokyo!
Lee Westwood needed a lift to get himself back into contention at The 146th Open, and he found it on day two as he holed out for a morale-boosting eagle-two.
Jose Mourinho has urged Manchester United to help him add at least one more player to his squad "as soon as possible".
Jurgen Klopp has insisted Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho is not for sale.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- The Open: Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka and Matt Kuchar on top as Rory McIlroy rallies late
- Monaco accuse Kylian Mbappe suitors of tapping up teenager
- Manchester CIty's £44.5m Benjamin Mendy bid rejected by Monaco
- Jordan Spieth, Brooks Koepka and Matt Kuchar share opening-round lead at The Open
- Arsenal top charts for Premier League minutes given to homegrown players
- Tennis legend Ilie Nastase banned for Serena 'chocolate' comments
- Michael Gove calls for Government to implement plastic bottle deposit scheme
- Boris Johnson: Britain 'shoulder to shoulder' with Japan over North Korea missile tests
- Girl, 5, fined £150 by Tower Hamlets Council for running lemonade stand
- Man admits murdering brother in Glasgow house fire on New Year's Day