Barcelona are increasingly confident they will be able to sign Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool - especially if Neymar leaves, Sky sources understand.
These Olympians Were Inspired By Their Heroes: The Results Speak For Themselves!
These superstar Olympians met their heroes 10 years ago and got inspired to victory!
This year's Olympians have been pretty inspirational!
It's hard to believe that so many Rio gold medallists are so young (Team GB's Amy Tinkler is just 16-years-old!), but these pictures make it really hit home.
Read More: USA Swim Team Are Winning In The Pool AND On Youtube With This Hilarious Carpool Karaoke!
Lately images have emerged of this years superstar athletes with their Olympic heroes back when they were kids and it goes to show the power of meeting your sporting hero!
Katie Ledecky has been a big name in the pool this year but the five time Olympic champion was inspired to glory ten years ago at the tender age of just 9 when she met none other than Michael Phelps.
After her performance at this year's Olympics, she and Phelps recreated the old photo with the roles reversed...
Another young athlete who was inspired to victory from meeting her hero is 4 time Olympic gold medallist, Laura Trott.
This image, taken in 2004, shows Trott at the age of 12 meeting her idol Bradley Wiggins after he had just won gold in the Athens Olympics.
She said 'I still have the picture of me and Sir Brad from when I was little and he let me wear his Olympic medal.'
Who knows what other future Olympic stars could be out there at book signings and meet and greets for their heroes!
Ronald Koeman says he expects Ross Barkley to leave Everton despite a lack of offers for the midfielder.
Monaco have confirmed they are in talks to extend Kylian Mbappe's contract and insist Thomas Lemar is staying at the club.
Novak Djokovic has confirmed he will miss the rest of 2017 due to an elbow injury.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Toby Roland-Jones to make England Test debut against South Africa
- Jose Mourinho got 'emotional' when Wayne Rooney left Manchester United
- Pep Guardiola refuses to rule Manchester City out of Kylian Mbappe race
- Virgil van Dijk expected to join Liverpool from Southampton, says source close to player
- Paul Pogba says Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still a leader for Manchester United
- Sky unveils plan to create 300 tech jobs as annual profits slip
- Facebook profits up 71% as mobile ad sales soar
- Sleepless nights for holidaymakers as fires rage in southern France
- New tests offer personalised treatment for late-stage breast cancer patients
- One dead and several hurt in fairground accident in Ohio, US