Can't throw it away
According to research, we can’t stand to throw nostalgic toys away.
Scalextric tops the list of nostalgic toys Britons just won't let go off.
Other 1980s classics that we love to hoard include Rubiks Cubes, Micro Machines and Sony Walkmans.
A survey found that Britons preferred to keep certain items rather than throw them away or sell them on eBay.
Top 10 hoarded items:
1. Nostalgia toys, first edition comics and brand memorabilia ranging from modern day Harry Potter collectables to "old skool" ranges from Star Wars, Rubiks Cube, Barbie and Scalextric
2. Favourite outfits that no longer fit.
3. Photos of family and friends from Christmas and summers gone by
4. Royal memorabilia
5. Special edition newspapers and tribute magazines
6. Wedding dresses
7. Music cassettes, VHS and Betamax tapes and vinyl
8. Electricals including first mobile phones, old PC's and Walkmans
9. Love letters from ex-boyfriends and girlfriends
10. Greetings cards and birthday cards from the 80s to today
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.