The most commonly mis-pronounced take away dishes have been revealed. Some are hilarious!
Imagine the comedic confusion if you're on the end of the phone when someone orders a 'Kung Fu Chicken' or some 'One Tonne Soup'.
Here are the most common mis-pronunciations:
The 12 most common mistakes:
1. Cat Soup Curry (Katsu curry)
2. Kung Fu Chicken (Gung Po Chicken)
3. One tonne soup (Won Ton Soup)
4. Wogan Josh (Rogan Josh)
5. Hashish Kebab (Shish Kebab)
6. Porn Crackers (Prawn Crackers)
7. Pillow Rice (Pilau Rice)
8. Beef Jimmy Changa (Beef Chimichanga)
9. Chicken Jal Frenzy (Chicken Jalfrezi)
10. Crispy Acrobatic Duck (Crispy Aromatic Duck)
11. Chicken Ghost (Chicken Gosht)
12. Deep fried crispy man tongue (Deep fried crispy won ton)
So have you ever ordered a 'pepperami' pizza or one of the above? Let us know your funny take-away gaffes below...
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.