Most Romantic Duets
A Dirty Dancing song that's played a huge part in many wedding parties has been named the most-played romantic duet of the past decade.
(I've Had) The Time Of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes was the theme song for the 1987 movie starring the late Patrick Swayze.
Music licensing body PPL has analysed how many times the songs are played on the radio and in public places like shops and bars.
1. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
2. Crazy In Love - Beyonce and Jay-Z
3. Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John and Kiki Dee
4. When You're Gone - Bryan Adams and Mel C
5. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira and Wyclef Jean
6. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
7. I Wanna Be The Only One - Eternal and Bebe Winans
8. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) - Aretha Franklin and George Michael
9. I Got You Babe - Sonny and Cher
10. I Got You Babe - UB40 and Chrissie Hynde
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.