Top 10 adult aggravators
Modern technology, customer services and traffic wardens top our daily irritations.
Our partners are the people we're most likely to argue with, followed by our colleagues and then our neighbours.
Just over half of us admit that we would consider mediation or counselling and 46% of men also admit that they spend up to £280 a year on making up gifts.
Top ten daily irritations:
1. Customer services (calls to and encounters with) 21%
2. Automated phone calls 17%
3. Road works & delayed public transport: 13%
4. Modern technology (mobile phone noise pollution, chain emails, self service checkouts) 10%
5. Queuing: 9%
6. Traffic Wardens (sightings of) 8%
7. Dog Fouling: 6%
8. Learner drivers: 5%
9. Eating on public transport 3%
10. Public display of affection: 2%
What's your biggest daily irritation? Let us know below...
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.