British tourists have started to arrive back in the UK from The Gambia amid the country's worsening political crisis.
See 007 Daniel Craig in drag
007 star Daniel Craig has brought new meaning to the term Bond girl - by appearing in a short film in drag.
The actor dons a flowing blonde wig and knee length dress in a film to mark International Women's Day.
The two-minute movie, which features narration by Craig's Bond co-star, Dame Judi Dench, has been made to highlight inequalities faced by women around the world.
They may be struggling to rediscover past glories on the pitch - but Manchester United are back on top of football's money league for the first time in 12 years.
Theresa May will warn world leaders in Davos today that they must listen to those who feel left behind by globalisation.
Barack Obama has ended his last news conference as President with an optimistic message: "I think we're going to be okay".
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Four hundred jobs to go in Clydesdale and Yorkshire bank branch closures
- Thursday's national newspaper front pages
- Cyber-security firm NCC ousts chairman after profit warnings
- Barack Obama told Donald Trump: 'You can't do it by yourself'
- 'Obamacare Kid' fears for the future of the landmark healthcare law
- Sir Paul McCartney steps up bid to reclaim Beatles song rights
- Bollywood actor Salman Khan cleared of gun charge over hunting trip
- Poor Michelle Keegan! Star Gets Roasted For Innocent 'Tina And Bobby' Gaffe
- Jamiroquai tease comeback with sample of first album in seven years
- Loving director Jeff Nichols 'desperate for equality'