The public has donated more than £350,000 to an online fund for the family of murdered police officer Keith Palmer.
Eight parcel bombs found by police in Greece
Eight parcel bombs have been found and neutralised by police in Greece.
The packages were found at an Athens postal office and were addressed to European Union finance officials and European businesses.
No one was hurt.
The find comes after a book concealing explosives was intercepted by German authorities on 15 March before reaching its intended recipient - German finance minister Wolfgang Schaeuble.
That attack was claimed by Greek militant group Conspiracy Cells of Fire, which has become prominent since the economic crisis began in their country.
On 16 March, a letter bomb addressed to the Paris-based office of the International Monetary Fund exploded, injuring an administrative assistant.
Greek authorities think Conspiracy of Fire Cells is behind this attack too, although the group has not claimed responsibility for this attack.
Conspiracy of Fire Cells started its history with arson but turned to bombings in 2009 and police blame them for more than 150 crimes since then.
(c) Sky News 2017: Eight parcel bombs found by police in Greece
The UK is lagging behind the rest of Europe when it comes to offering decently paid maternity leave for mothers, new research claims.
A drug that reverses ageing could be on the market in three years, scientists claim.
Self-proclaimed dealmaker Donald Trump has failed to convince enough of his own party representatives to back him in what should have been the first big vote of his presidency.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- How Islamic State has changed its online message
- Westminster attack: Number of dead in London terror rises to five
- Westminster attack: Londoners come together in show of defiance at vigil
- Westminster attack: Five men and three women arrested
- Manchester tops UK cities for strongest house price growth
- Has Kendrick Lamar just hinted at a new album?
- Loving director Jeff Nichols plans new indie film festival
- James Corden says Westminster attack 'will not divide' London as other stars share tributes
- Deadpool 2: Michael Shannon front-runner to play Cable
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit