The family of Westminster attack victim Aysha Frade says she was "ripped away" from them in the "cruellest and most cowardly way".
General Election 2015: The Results As They Happen
Keep up-to-date with the results for your constituency and across the UK as they come in. See the winners, the losers and all the stories LIVE.
Keep up with all the LIVE news and stories on the closest General Election in decades right here with the latest from Global's newsroom.
As Article 50 was being triggered, Jim Hooper was drinking probably the biggest cup of coffee I have ever seen.
An engineering firm has pulled out of a £170m deal to develop a section of the HS2 rail link amid concerns over alleged conflicts of interest.
The mother of a man suspected of being involved in a hit-and-run crash in which a young girl died has pleaded with him to come home, saying: "He's running scared."
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Car maker Vauxhall to end England sponsorship deal
- Westminster terror attack a 'wake-up call' for encrypted messaging firms
- BT in urgent hunt for 'clean' auditor after £530m Italy scandal
- Article 50 triggered: Formal Brexit process begins
- Westminster attack: PC Keith Palmer stabbed to death despite body armour