How To Get There
How to get there
Easily accessible from the A47, A12, and A146 trunk roads. Set you Sat-Nav to NR33 and you cant miss it!
On both the main lines from London and the Midlands via Ipswich or Norwich. National Express East Anglia put on extra trains to enable you to visit the show; there will also be increased capacity on the Ipswich - Lowestoft line. Lowestoft station is only a five minute walk from the sea front and all the action!
Park & Ride Sites:
These will be very well signposted from all directions, and are situated to the north and south of the town, both just off the A12: They are operated by charitable partners and all receipts go to the Air Festival:
- Coming from Norwich/Great Yarmouth direction on the A12, the north site is at Dip Farm, Corton
- Coming from Ipswich/Colchester direction A12, and Bury St Edmunds/ Beccles direction A146, the south site is at Africa Alive, Kessingland.
- Park & Ride Shuttle Buses from Dip Farm will drop you off and pick you up at East Point Pavilion, just a short walk to the show
- Shuttle Buses from Africa Alive will drop you off / and pick you up in Rectory Road which is right in the middle of all the action!
- Shuttle buses will run approximately every 10 minutes. Cost will be 10.00 per car, which includes a free bus ride for driver and all passengers!
Park & Walk Sites :
ASDA Store, Riverside:
A five-minute walk takes you to the heart of the action! 10.00 per car, with all profits going towards the Air Festival.
Pakefield Church, Pakefield, Lowestoft:
Just off the main A12, situated on the sea front, the church raises funds for the Air Festival and church funds by offering parking, teas, coffees and light snacks.
All Seafront car parks will be closed to the public
The Police will be operating a very strict tow-away system for cars
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music