A man has been evicted from his bed at the James Paget University Hospital.
Campsite Death - Woman Named
She was found at a campsite at Clippesby Hall near Acle in Norfolk on Tuesday.
30 year old Hazel Woodhams was from Huddersfield in West Yorkshire.
Police say they think her death was a tragic accident
Current results and symptoms suggest that the cause of the woman's death is likely to be carbon monoxide poisoning but post mortem results are not yet complete. Further tests will continue over the next few weeks.
Police are now warning other campers about the risks of keeping charcoal barbeques within an enclosed space. It is advised they should only be used and stored in open areas where they are less dangerous.
John Lindsay the Owner of Clippesby Hall added, 'Our thoughts are with the couple's family and friends. It's just so sad that an accident like this happened. We've had hundreds of thousands of happy visitors to Clippesby over the past 40
years, and our park is usually such a happy place. Like the Detective Inspector, we will continue to warn campers of the risks of charcoal barbeques in enclosed spaces, especially tents.'
One person has died and another is in hospital after being injured in the boiler room of a ship docking at the Port of Felixstowe.
Abellio selling 40% of the Greater Anglia rail franchise.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Leonne Weeks, 16, who was found dead on a path in Rotherham.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.