Family Statement: "Aiden was such a joy to be around"
Dereham: Update - Shop Fire Believed To Be Accidental
An early investigation into a shop fire in Dereham town centre has found it's likely to have been started accidentally.
Severe damage was caused to the Pact animal charity shop on Norwich Street by a fire which started at around 10 o'clock last night.
The road was closed until 11.15am whilst fire brigade fought to control the blaze and protect adjoining premises.
An alleyway between Cowper Road car park and Norwich Street will be staying closed for safety reasons.
The building has been checked over by structural engineers and they say it's too unsafe for anyone to enter the building. So, the early investigations by fire crews have only used information from outside the building. But, they say, at this time they believe the fire was started accidentally.
The £1.5 billion deal will also see new fleet rolled out across the network.
Connor Hibberd Expected To Serve Up To 4 Years In Custody
80 Year-Old Has Dementia Deemed Not Fit To Stand Trial
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.