Adam Mudd Was 16 When He Began His Cyber Attacks
East: Travel Disruption Because Of Winds
Here is a list of all the latest travel information and services affected by high winds.
- Despite reopening there are still long delays on the Orwell Bridge and routes around the A14 near Ipswich after the bridge was shut for most of the afternoon.
- First Buses has tweeted: The #X1 will continue to operate through to Peterborough tonight but subject to delay due to trees down & high winds in some areas.
- The Orwell Bridge has now reopened
- In Norwich the A1042 Yarmouth Road is partially blocked due to fallen tree at Boundary Lane.
- Trains from Norwich to Cambridge are being delayed because of a tree down at Shippea Hill near Ely. Trains from Ipswich to Cambridge will start to improve after an early tree down at Kennett was cleared.
- A1066 both ways blocked, delays due to fallen tree at Rushford in Norfolk
- Norfolk Police tweet: Motorists warned to take care on the county’s roads in the strong winds and heavy rain - ow.ly/typBr
- St Edmundsbury Police tweet: A143 Gt Barton - Road now clear!
- St Edmundsbury Police tweet: Now starting to get reports of trees down in the rural area - latest report is tree on A143 Great Barton near the Bunbury Arms partial block
- Suffolk Police tweet: Motorists warned of trees & branches down on many roads in #Suffolk. Please slow down & take care on the roads. #Suffolkroads
- The Orwell Bridge has been closed and will remain shut until at least 5pm this evening
- Trains between Ipswich and Cambridge have been delayed or cancelled because of a fallen tree on the line
- Police warn people to drive with care and the fire service in Suffolk have put another warning out to tell people not to drive in flooded roads.
- Parks and cemeteries have been closed around Ipswich
Police have charged a 27-year-old woman in connection with sex offences.
Police are investigating an accosting that took place in Ipswich on Thursday 20 April.
A local animal rescue centre who take in abandoned bunnies from across Norfolk and Suffolk are urging people to think before committing to buy one this Easter.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.