Lowestoft: Four In Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak

Four people have been taken to hospital in Lowestoft after a carbon monoxide leak overnight.

Two fire crews from Lowestoft South were called out and arrived at Wharfdale just after 2am.

The crews found there to be four people suffering ill effects from carbon monoxide in the premises.

The crews isolated the gas supply and ventilated the property, whilst the 4 persons were taken to hospital. The crews were back at base by 02:29.

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Club Classics with Roberto

9pm - 1am

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Club Classics with Roberto

On TV: Karaoke Christmas!

9pm - 11pm

Watch heart TV

  • Kelly Clarkson Underneath The Tree

    22:06

    iTunes

  • Leona Lewis One More Sleep

    22:03

    iTunes

  • Shakin' Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone

    21:59

    iTunes

  • Demi Lovato Let It Go

    21:56

    iTunes

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Follow Heart on Twitter