A homeless Suffolk family have been told their eligible for housing after they parked their mobile home outside council offices.
Lowestoft: Four In Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak
Four people have been taken to hospital in Lowestoft after a carbon monoxide leak overnight.
Two fire crews from Lowestoft South were called out and arrived at Wharfdale just after 2am.
The crews found there to be four people suffering ill effects from carbon monoxide in the premises.
The crews isolated the gas supply and ventilated the property, whilst the 4 persons were taken to hospital. The crews were back at base by 02:29.
Two teens have been run over while they were sunbathing in Norwich's Earlham park, by a van emptying bins.
Police have confirmed that a man who was seriously injured in a road traffic collision in Bradwell last week has sadly died.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.