Family Statement: "Aiden was such a joy to be around"
Search Resumes For Two People Missing Off Lowestoft
After a man died after being pulled from the water yesterday, a search for two more people has begun again this morning.
- 1400 Monday 10th March - Reports to the Coastguard and police of a man and an upturned boat in the water off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1400 - The Lowestoft RNLI lifeboat is sent out
- 1425 - A man wearing a lifejacket is found floating in the water between the Claremont Pier and South Pier and a Coastguard search and rescue operation is started.
- 1500 - Despite efforts to revive him the man found in the water is pronounced dead and taken to the James Paget Hospital
- 1900 - The white and blue speedboat pulled from the water
- 1915 - After a thorough search of the area through the afternoon and into the evening, nothing else is found. Decision made to call of search unless any new information comes to light.
- 2130 - Humber Coastguard makes the decision to carry out further searches between Lowestoft and Southwold. Lowestoft and Southwold Coastguard Rescue Teams, the RAF search and rescue helicopter from Wattisham, and RNLI Gorleston and Lowestoft lifeboats involved.
- 1240 Tuesday 11th March - Search stood down for the night. Nothing found.
- 0845 Coastguard Rescue Teams from Lowestoft and Southwold start shoreline search this morning at low water. There are no plans to carry out a sea search.
- 1130 Two men from the Great Yarmouth area have been reported as missing to Norfolk Police and enquiries are continuing to find them
- 1330 Station Officer Peter Byatt Speaks To Heart's Amy Blunt
The £1.5 billion deal will also see new fleet rolled out across the network.
Connor Hibberd Expected To Serve Up To 4 Years In Custody
80 Year-Old Has Dementia Deemed Not Fit To Stand Trial
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Noel Vine
4pm - 7pm
Text 'ANGLIA' to 82122
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.