A four-year-old boy has died after being hit by a car outside a medical centre in Leeds.
New Zealand Quake: Mum Speaks To Heart
A Mum who's son has been working in Christchurch in New Zealand has been telling Heart about what it has been like for her after the massive earthquake there two days ago.
28-year-old Russell Chambers from Laxfield near Framlingham in Suffolk has been working in bars there for the last year.
His Mum Angie told us she has heard from him to say he us safe but it is often difficult for him to call as there is no power, but she says from what he's told her there is so much devastation: "He said there was a helicopter up above him pouring water onto the fire on one building. Yesterday they were asking people to collect rain water in buckets because the water supply is not safe to drink. You feel a bit helpless, all that way away, and there is nothing you can do to help out. There's no power. He's got a group of friends who have congregated together. They've stockpiled what food they've got. You just have to try and think positive."
A British team of rescue workers are due to arrive there later.
92 people are now known to have died and a no fly zone has been set up around Christchurch so emergency services can hear any survivors still trapped.
Donald Trump has given himself a pat on the back for his first 100 days in office, hailing his presidential efforts as "very productive".
The biggest heavyweight fight in over a decade had something for everyone, but in the end it was Anthony Joshua who finally turned things around for good in the 11th round.
Pope Francis has called for a third country, such as Norway, to mediate between North Korea and the US, saying the situation has become "too hot".
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- PM calls for crackdown on irresponsible bosses over pensions
- Anthony Joshua beats Klitschko in Wembley thriller
- British woman dies after falling from Benidorm apartment
- May says Corbyn election victory 'could happen' as she warns over voter complacency
- Britain 'underestimates' Brexit challenge, says Jean-Claude Juncker
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival