Sir Philip Green says he has paid £363m to settle the pension schemes of collapsed retailer BHS.
New Zealand Quake: Mum Speaks To Heart
A Mum who's son has been working in Christchurch in New Zealand has been telling Heart about what it has been like for her after the massive earthquake there two days ago.
28-year-old Russell Chambers from Laxfield near Framlingham in Suffolk has been working in bars there for the last year.
His Mum Angie told us she has heard from him to say he us safe but it is often difficult for him to call as there is no power, but she says from what he's told her there is so much devastation: "He said there was a helicopter up above him pouring water onto the fire on one building. Yesterday they were asking people to collect rain water in buckets because the water supply is not safe to drink. You feel a bit helpless, all that way away, and there is nothing you can do to help out. There's no power. He's got a group of friends who have congregated together. They've stockpiled what food they've got. You just have to try and think positive."
A British team of rescue workers are due to arrive there later.
92 people are now known to have died and a no fly zone has been set up around Christchurch so emergency services can hear any survivors still trapped.
The family of a Briton killed in the Tunisian beach attack have said they feel "robbed of a future".
Two of the Hatton Garden heist gang tried to drill open a safe containing £40m of jewels in a previous raid that had "striking similarities", a jury has been told.
A new app-based consumer bank is on the verge of completing a cash call that will take the total sum it has raised to almost £250m – one of the biggest pools of money injected into a UK
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Kansas shooting suspect thought he had 'killed two Iranians'
- Man jailed for life over double murder outside Matalan store in Cardiff
- UKIP MP Douglas Carswell called in after Nigel Farage says he should be kicked out
- Tunisia beach attack: Who were the British victims killed in Sousse?
- Ofcom orders cut to landline-only BT bills after years of soaring charges
- JK Rowling Shows Her Wicked Side With Teasing Fantastic Beasts Sequel Tweet!
- British songwriter accuses U2 of stealing song for Achtung Baby
- Oscars timeline: How the best picture fiasco unfolded
- Oscars gaffe: PwC consultant Brian Cullinan behind La La Land mix-up
- Car involved in Tupac Shakur shooting goes on sale for £1.2m