Heart Norfolk: One You Competition Rules
One You With Norfolk County Council
January - February 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘One You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 6th January to Wednesday 15th February 2017 on Heart Norfolk (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, register their details, and answer a question after watching the video online. Online entry will open at 0:00 on Friday 6th January 2017 and close at 23:59 on Wednesday 15th February 2017.
4. Five winners will be randomly selected from all correct and eligible entries once the competition has closed and informed by either email or telephone by Heart.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over to enter and live in a Norfolk postcode area.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Five winners will each receive a Fitbit HR Charge Wireless Wristband.
8. The prizes will be sent directly to the winners within 28 days of the winner being notified - Norfolk area only.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.