Find out more about today's weather in your area plus the four-day forecast.
Heart East Anglia - Pleasurewood Hills Drivetime
Pleasurewood Hills Drivetime Competition on Heart Norfolk & Suffolk
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/rules apply to ‘Pleasurewood Hills Drive Giveaway’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 16th to Friday 20th July 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Norfolk & Suffolk.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Heart Drivetime show and identify the song disguised with sound effects.
4. They must send a text message with the word “Anglia” [to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air
5. A contestant will be chosen at random each day and called back to play. The winner will be the caller that correctly identifies song.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed
8. A family ticket to Pleasurewood Hills valid until the end of the 2012 season (5 prizes in total - one per day).
9. Heart is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the on air/on-line coverage and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Pleasurewood Hills.
10. Once at the venue the prize winners fall under the jurisdiction of the venue’s rules and regulations.
Recently Played Tracks
Want to avoid queues? Use our links to make your journey as smooth as possible.
Find out about British Sugar's apprenticeship scheme at Cantley, Bury & Wissington.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Tune in to Heart every day for great music & we've great prizes to be won here online.
Watch Will Smith hark back to his musical days with a brilliant rendition of his track Summertime on the David Letterman Show.
Watch the amazing re-make of Bowie's classic track, Space Oddity by astronaut Commander Hadfield.
Watch what happens when this couple get pranked at a gas station!
Watch this heart warming proposal, as the one man asks the woman he loves to marry him.