Northampton Man Who Stole A Pair Of Venetian Blinds By Badly Hiding Them Convicted
Two police officers and four workers had to be taken to hospital after a chemical spill in Northamptonshire.
A thousand litres of hydrochloric acid were spilt at a building on Hackwood Road in the High March area of Daventry at 7.30am on Tuesday 3 September 2013.
People in the area were advised to keep windows and doors closed because the fumes from the spill were potentially toxic if breathed in.
The industrial site was cordoned off by police and people were advised not to go to the area.
Northamptonshire Police say the fumes from the spill were potentially toxic if breathed in.
Fire crews and police told Heart the spill was 'contained' by 12pm on Tuesday 3 September.
5700+ Residents In Oundle Without Gas - Engineers From Around Country Investigating
"Void" Discovered Under A6 At Desborough
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Leonne Weeks, 16, who was found dead on a path in Rotherham.
Recently Played Tracks
On TV: 2000s: The Quiz
11am - 1pm
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.