Hartley Also Re-Appointed Club Captain
Northampton & Rothwell: Teenagers Approached By Man
Police are looking into two incidents where a man has approached two teenage girls in Northampton and Rothwell.
On both of these a man told the girl in question he had found a wallet full of cash. He then asked them what he should do with it and if they would like to take it.
- At around 11.15am on Monday 16 September a girl was approached in Lumbertubs Lane, Northampton.
- At around 7.15pm yesterday, Thursday 19 September, a girl was approached in Harrington Road, Rothwell.
Police would like to speak to anyone else who may have been approached in similar circumstances. The man is described as having ginger hair and a beard, with a heavy build. He was wearing a tracksuit and jumper.
We would also like to reiterate the following ‘Stranger Danger’ advice to young people:
- Walk or cycle to school or college with friends – take a bright, open route, avoiding alleyways or dark roads. Look out for safe places where you can go to for help or shelter.
- Never accept gifts from a stranger
- Never get into a car or go anywhere with a stranger – if someone you don’t know approaches you, don’t speak to them, run to the safest place possible
- Make sure children know who, when, where and how to get help.
Witnesses to this incident, or anyone with information, should call Northamptonshire Police on 101 - alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Cyclist still being treated for injuries after bus crash
Peter Folwell died on the M45 in a single vehicle crash
Traffic Restrictions Back For Silverstone
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Gareth Wesley
6am - 10am
Text 'RADIO' to 82122
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.