New Caps Are Gender Neutral And Offer Better Head Protection
Bedford Teenager's Festival Death Not Drug Related
A Bedfordshire teenager who died after falling ill during the Reading Festival had not taken any illegal substances, toxicology tests have shown.
Northamptonshire Police said tests had also found 17 year-old Esme Blore-Rimmer did not take any "legal highs" prior to her death.
Esme, from Stevington, near Bedford, died at Northampton General Hospital on August 26, prompting a joint inquiry involving the Thames Valley and Northamptonshire police forces.
Today, Northamptonshire Police told Heart further tests had been ordered after a post-mortem proved inconclusive.
An inquest into Esme's death was opened and adjourned in September this year.
Couple Did Not Show Any Remorse Despite Knowing The Impact Upon Their Victims
Students From Cambridgeshire and Northants Have Competed In STEM Competition
David Mackintosh's Short But Turbulent Tenure As Northampton South MP To End At General Election
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.