Destroy Your Mother's Day Gift for a Spa Day
11 March 2018, 18:00
‘Destroy Your Mother’s Day Gift for a Spa Day’ Competition on Heart North East, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Destroy Your Mother’s Day Gift for a Spa Day’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th March to Thursday 16th March with the Winner being revealed on Heart North East.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition, the entrant must text in when instructed.
- All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Winners will be selected by the Heart Breakfast Team, based on the following criteria: how entertaining, engaging and funny the stories are. Their decision is final. Winners will be announced on-air.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Entrants must live in the Heart North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas).
- The prize will consist of an overnight stay for two people at the Morritt Hotel and Garage Spa which includes access to the Spa from 1pm, a 25 minute spa treatment per person, a 3 course dinner at Gilroy’s 2 AA Rosette Restaurant and a Full Morritt Breakfast.
- The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
- The venue the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
- Bookings are subject to the availablity of the venue.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion