Heart North East: Who's in with Jess Glynne
‘Who's in with Jess Glynn’ Competition on Heart North East, June 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Who's in with Jess Glynn’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6am on the 12/06/17 to 6pm on the 16/06/17 on Heart Breakfast & Drive North East.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant: send a text message with the word “ENTER” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- An entrant will be randomly selected and brought to air.
- All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The entrant will be required to listen to the audio clip played by the presenter/s. If the entrant gets the question wrong the presenters will move to the next call, until an entrant is successful.
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must live in the Heart North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas).
9. There will be 5X pairs of tickets to be won during 6-10am on Breakfast
10. The winner will win tickets to Jess Glynne at Alnwick Castle on 12th August 2017.
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. All venues the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion