Heart North East - Heart's There Behind You
Heart’s There Behind You on Heart North East, November 2016
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Heart’s There Behind You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 14th November 2016 to 18th November 2016 on Heart North East
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Send a text message with the word “PANTO” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air during the breakfast show with Justin & Kelly
- All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- From all the text entries received the producer will select one person at random to play on air. Once on air entries must correctly identify the which fairytale character Danny & Clive are describing.
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Entrants must live in the Heart North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas).
- 1 X Family ticket (4 tickets in total) to see Cinderella at the Newcastle Theatre Royal on the 9th December 2016
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
- All venues the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion