Walking Away Craig David
Crisp n Dry - Nov/Dec 2016 – Heart North Wales
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Crisp n Dry’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between Monday 28th November and Friday 2nd December 2016 on Heart North Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to the text number given out on air. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants will be given 30 seconds to answers questions correctly. Entrants cannot say ‘pass’ if they don’t know an answer, but must give an answer. If the entrant answers 3 correctly within the 30 seconds, they win the cash amount described on air.
6. If the entrant doesn’t answer 3 questions correctly within 30 seconds, they lose. The presenter will then invite listeners to text in and from all texts received, one will be selected at random and deemed the winner of the daily prize.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
The daily prize would be a cash amount of £100
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. The presenter’s decision on the quiz round is final.