Last Christmas Wham!
22 May 2017, 09:00
Little Mix and Take That are headlining the North West's ultimate pop festival!
Fusion Festival is back! On Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd September, the North West's ultimate pop festival will hit Liverpool's Otterspool Promenade. And there's a cracking lineup to be enjoyed.
Headlined by Little Mix and Take That, here's the lineup so far, with more acts to be confirmed...
Saturday 2nd Sept:
- Little Mix. Leigh-Anne, Jade, Perrie and Jesy are on a major roll right now, and are guaranteed to put on a stonking headlining show!
- Tinie Tempah. Britain's most fashion-forward rapper is ready to bring his new album Youth to the Fusion Festival stage.
- John Newman. Prepare to Feel The Love with one of the most distinctive soul voices around.
- Louisa Johnson. The youngest ever winner of The X Factor is So Good live...
- 5 After Midnight. They're the first boyband that Simon Cowell has signed since One Direction.
Sunday 3rd Sept:
- Take That. Gary, Howard and Mark always put on a sensational show. Prepare to sing along to hit after crowd-pleasing hit!
- Ella Henderson. Don't give up the Ghost - give it up for the magnificent Ella Henderson instead!
- The Vamps. Bradley, James, Connor and Tristan are bringing their high-energy acoustic guitar pop to Fusion. Swoon!
- JP Cooper. You don't need a Passport Home to enjoy this singer songwriter - just a ticket to Fusion Festival.
- Jax Jones. His single You Don't Know Me was a huge hit, and he'll be bringing the rave to to the stage.