Heart North West: Chester Zoo online 2
15 May 2018, 11:38
Chester Zoo Online Campaign on Heart North West
21. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Chester Zoo and Heart Wild Worlds’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25th June 2018 to 1st July 2018 on Heart North West (the “Radio Station”).
22. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
23. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/northwest/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 0001 on Monday 25th June and close at 2359 on Sunday 1st July.
24. Entrants will have to go online to register their details and answer a simple multiple-choice question based on the video of our mini explorers showing the presenters around the zoo.
25. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and contacted via telephone and email.
26. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
27. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will win the following prize:
An annual family membership to the zoo for 2 adults and up to 4 children with lunch provided on the first visit.
28. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Normal zoo admission applies. See Chester Zoo website for admission prices.
Some of the events will only run on selected dates and some may need booking prior to visit.