Heart North West: Pet Shop Boys
Pet Shop Boys Tickets on Heart North West, January and February 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [heart.co.uk]) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Pet Shop Boys]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [30th January] to [3rd February] on [Heart North West] (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 0345 002 1054] (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
- Joel and Lorna will speak to callers on air… and decide when to move on based on if the conversation’s entertaining (or not). At some point, an alarm will sound and whichever caller is on the phone at the time will win a pair of tickets.
- The ‘time’ at which the alarm will sound is randomly generated and decided in advance by the show’s producer. Joel and Lorna are not aware at what time this will be in the interests of fairness.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is a pair of tickets to see Pet Shop Boys at the Manchester Arena on Sunday 19th February 2017.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.