Gangsta's Paradise Coolio
2 June 2017, 06:00
TERMS & CONDITIONS
‘One Love Manchester VIP Tickets’ on Capital Manchester & Heart North West, June 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘One Love Manchester VIP Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 06:00 on Friday 2nd June to 14:00 on Saturday 3rd June on Capital Manchester and Heart North West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word ‘LOVE’ and their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged.
4. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on Friday 2nd June (the “Opening Time”) and close at 14:00 on Saturday 3rd June (the “Closing Time”). If listeners text before or after this time, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global's Make Some Noise of £5 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £5 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global's Make Some Noise who will then distribute all funds to The We Love Manchester Emergency Fund.
7. The We Love Manchester Emergency Fund was launched by Manchester City Council in partnership with British Red Cross. The Fund will support people who have been injured or bereaved by the attack. The donations will help alleviate suffering and ensure that victims and their families do not face short-term financial difficulties. Care will be taken to prioritise those in the most urgent need. Manchester City Council are establishing a charity to deliver the funds.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounce back message and thereby opts out of donating £5 to The We Love Manchester Emergency Fund will still be included in the prize draw.
10. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call may be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
11. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
12. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
13. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 10 entries per phone number; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use.
14. If you enter multiple times, you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £5 to Global's Make Some Noise.
15. This prize is for XXXXXXX
16. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to transport to/from the hotel & venue, spending money, additional meals) not specifically included in the prize.
17. All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
18. At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18. Prizes not suitable for children under 8.
19. ID will be required to gain access on the day and names cannot be changed once confirmed.
20. Alcohol only available for guests over 18; any guest deemed to be intoxicated at the time of the tour will not be permitted into the venue.
21. Tickets are not wheelchair accessible.
22. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold.
23. We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize. The winner will receive an email with confirmation of the prize, and how to claim the prize.
24. The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
25. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
26. Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAOs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.