Nick Snaith's Feelgood Favourites
Feelgood songs, funny videos, fainting goats, feelgood moments. Nick reveals all.
Here are 3 of my favourite feel good songs that I’m playing at the moment, I hope you agree they are great feel good songs!
- Cee Lo Green - Bright Lights Bigger City
- Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love
- Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Summertime
I’ve just treated myself to a new computer so have spent hours online, I love finding feelgood videos on You Tube. It amazes me that some have been watched by hundreds of millions of people all over the World. I want to share a couple of my particular favourites with you.
The first is all about fainting goats, I kid you not! Kid.....get it?! Click on it, it will make you laugh out loud! There’s not much more to say about this one.
The boy playing the ukulele and singing Jason Miraz 'I’m Yours' can’t help but make you feel good, go on watch it and try not to smile! He’s definitely got rhythm and good ukulele skills but needs to work on his singing, a star of the future maybe?
I’ve also been thinking about some of the best feel good moments in my life . Why don’t you do the same, it makes you feel good!
- Gaining my pilots licence
- The birth of my niece and nephew Milena and Sammy and the first time I got to see them, they live in Mexico so I don’t get to see them very often.
- The call to say I’d got the job on Heart (I had to say that!)
I don't watch many films but some stand out ones that always make me feel good are
- Mamma Mia,
- Meet the Parents
- Slumdog Millionaire.
Here's another couple of feelgood videos for you to have a look at. Guaranteed to make you go "aaaahhhh".