Find your local four day weather report here.
All creatures great and small
The count is on at Cotswold Wildlife Park
Every year, the keepers at Cotswold Wildlife Park embark on the mammoth task of counting every single creature for the annual animal count.
This is no mean feat, considering Cotswold Wildlife Park is home to over 1259 animals from over 269 species including 339 invertebrates, fish and reptiles.
Once counted, everything is logged on a computer storing everything about the animal's history, including illness and vaccination records and how often, with who and when it has mated.
Park Curator, Jamie Craig, says:
"We like to keep our animals in natural environments, but these often make good hiding places. The birds in particular can catch us out. Our Hammerkops build large, elaborate nests in their enclosure. A few years ago, we discovered one we didn't know we had... and they are fairly big birds!"
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Mystery surrounds treasure trove of gold coins hidden in piano in Shropshire
- Divorced deacon chosen for popular Austria hermit job
- Labour MP defends Black Sabbath-inspired band Dream Troll after Nazi claim
- Sir Elton John struck down by 'potentially deadly' infection
- Mel B lawyers accuse husband Belafonte of inviting killer into family home
- Will Smith to headline Blackpool Livewire Festival with DJ Jazzy Jeff
- Work has begun on FOUR sequels to Avatar, James Cameron reveals dates
- Erin Moran, who played Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days, dies aged 56