Find your local four day weather report here.
All creatures great and small
The count is on at Cotswold Wildlife Park
Every year, the keepers at Cotswold Wildlife Park embark on the mammoth task of counting every single creature for the annual animal count.
This is no mean feat, considering Cotswold Wildlife Park is home to over 1259 animals from over 269 species including 339 invertebrates, fish and reptiles.
Once counted, everything is logged on a computer storing everything about the animal's history, including illness and vaccination records and how often, with who and when it has mated.
Park Curator, Jamie Craig, says:
"We like to keep our animals in natural environments, but these often make good hiding places. The birds in particular can catch us out. Our Hammerkops build large, elaborate nests in their enclosure. A few years ago, we discovered one we didn't know we had... and they are fairly big birds!"
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- All Your Magical Food Fantasies Are About To Come True In This Glorious Harry Potter Restaurant
- Do Your Emoji Choices Reveal Your Personality Secrets?
- Australian zoo needs spiders to be caught so they can be milked
- A moo-ving story: Cow rescued from swimming pool in Oklahoma
- This Video Of The World's Oldest Gymnast Will Inspire You To Spread Your Arms And Fly