Rules: Win a Romantic Luxury Break
Win a Romantic Luxury Break Competition on Thames Valley
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to ‘Win a Romantic Luxury Break Competition’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will from Tuesday 14th February to Wednesday 29th February 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Thames Valley.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must answer the question and complete their details as requested. Entries will open at 6am on Tuesday 14th February and close at 12 noon on Wednesday 29th February.
4. The winner will be the Entrant whose name is chosen at random from all the correct entries received.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. Entrants must live within the official Heart Thames Valley transmission area.
8. Prize is 1 x 3 night self-catering weekend break for two people in a two berth cottage at Wheel Farm Cottages or Treworgie Barton Cottages. Prize must be redeemed by June 29 2012.
9. The winner will be contacted by phone within 7 days of the end of the competition.
10. Prize is subject to availability.
11. Prize cannot be redeemed during 30 March-12 April and 1-7 June 2012.
12. Some on site facilities may have a charge.
13. Prize is non-transferable, refundable or exchangeable and can only be redeemed and used by the competition winner.
14. CSMA Club Retreats booking and guest terms and conditions apply.