South Cambs MP Heidi Allen wants to be Mayor of Cambridgeshire & Peterborough.
East Coast: Revised Timetable Today
Train operator East Coast is advising passengers to allow extra time to make their journeys as stormy weather moves south down the east coast of the UK.
East Coast will run a revised timetable throughout today as large parts of the route are expected to be affected by heavy wind and rain.
Customers can use their tickets to travel on alternative East Coast services at a similar time to their original booked train.
East Coast Trains have told Heart:
- All East Coast services north of Newcastle are currently suspended and no alternative transport is available
- Customers already travelling to destinations north of Newcastle should return to their point of origin, with tickets for today being valid for travel tomorrow
- Trains from Newcastle towards London are running to an amended timetable, with extended journey times
- Due to the revised timetable, there are no seat reservations
- Customers may travel on services immediately before or after their booked service
- Tickets will be valid on Friday 6 December
- Passengers will be accepted on CrossCountry services
- Passengers advised not to travel or who have to abandon their journey are eligible for a refund.
- More details available HERE
Matthew Loder Jailed For 14 Years
Funding For New Cambridge, Bedford, MK, and Oxford East-West Rail And Expressway Road
County Authority Formally Votes To Back Regional Devolution Deal
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Dan Gasser
4pm - 7pm
Text 'MUSIC' to 82122
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.