Man Dies in Stamford Fire

15 April 2010, 11:57

A man's died after a fire at his flat in Stamford.


The 63 year old was rescued from the building, just off Red Lion Square, around 6 this morning - but he passed away shortly afterwards.

The fire started accidentally - investigators think it began after clothes and furniture got too close to a heater.

He's not yet been named.

 

For more news click here.

Peter Andre wedding Emily wife first anniversary

Peter Andre Mimics Proposal To Wife Emily AGAIN And The Ring Is Unbelievable!

Liar Tv Drama ITV 2017

Liar Fans Think The Police Missed Some Crucial Evidence In The Recent Episode

The Chase contestant has a famous dad

The Chase Contestants Were Shocked To Learn That He Has A Very Famous Dad!

Kush Speedy Recovery Eastenders

Eastenders Fans Left Totally Baffled After Kush's Rapid Surgery Recovery!