Man Dies in Stamford Fire

A man's died after a fire at his flat in Stamford.


The 63 year old was rescued from the building, just off Red Lion Square, around 6 this morning - but he passed away shortly afterwards.

The fire started accidentally - investigators think it began after clothes and furniture got too close to a heater.

He's not yet been named.

 

For more news click here.

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Sian Welby

7pm - 10pm

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Sian Welby

Stay tuned...

Watch heart TV

  • Now playing: The best feel good music

More On Heart