It Wasn't Me Shaggy
22 April 2015, 09:00
Three people have been taken to hospital after inhaling unknown powder
Two special police officers have been taken to hospital after inhaling an unknown powder at a house in Plymouth.
They were called to a flat in Merrivale Road, Beacon Park, at around 7.45pm on Tuesday 21st April.
Inside they found the property had been covered in a white powder, which caused stinging to the eyes and throat.
The officers and the occupant of the flat suffered skin irritation and minor respiratory issues, so were taken to hospital.
All three have now been released.
The flat is being guarded by Police and an investigation by a Hazardous material investigation unit is taking place.