Heart's Two Minute Weekend Pub Quiz - 21 March 2014
Play along and test your general knowledge with our quick and fun quiz!
1) Can you spot all five differences between the two pictures?
2) What do you call a flock of starlings flying together?
3) What is 'The Detectives' an anagram of?
4) True or false? The word ‘star’ is derived from the ancient Greek word 'aster' which means 'a star'.
5) True or false? The film 'Pretty Woman' was released in 1991.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.