Heart's Two Minute Weekend Pub Quiz - 28 March 2014 - Answers
How many did you get right in this week quiz?
1. Dwight Eisenhower is the only US President to serve in both World War I and World War II.
2. The average life span of giraffes is 20 to 25 years.
3. The five differences are:
a) The right hand bear's right eyebrow is missing.
b) The right hand bear's side stitch is facing in the opposite direction.
c) The right hand bear's flower has more dots in the middle of the flower.
d) The right hand bear's right eye is missing a white pupil.
e) The right hand bear's left eye is missing a white pupil.
4. False: Snakes live in every continent except Antarctica.
5. 'Dormitory' is an anagram of 'Dirty Room'.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.