Heart's Two Minute Weekend Pub Quiz - 28 March 2014
Play along with this week's quick and fun game. Can you manage to get all five?
1. Who was the only US President to serve in both World War I and World War II?
2. What is the average life span of a giraffe?
3. Can you spot the five differences?
4. True or false: Snakes exist on every continent?
5. What is 'dormitory' an anagram of?
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
On TV: Hits From Brits: Guess The Year!
7pm - 10pm
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.