April Fools Quiz: True Or False
Did these events actually happen, or are they fabricated? Take our quiz!
1. Earlier this year, a Back To The Future-style hover board was announced. Superstar skateboarder Tony Hawk and Moby were among the celebrities to endorse the product, which is set for release in 2015.
2. ABBA have admitted to wearing their outlandish outfits in the 1970s to avoid tax.
3. Madonna's real name is Elizabeth Hayworth.
4. Ant and Dec have honorary degrees from Kings College University, London.
5. A Norwegian teen loved McDonalds so much, he had the receipt of his favourite meal tattooed on his arm.
6. Last year a Peruvian man named Richard Torres married a tree.
7. A Scottish footballer was banned from League football after wearing a kilt in a match.
8. Rutgers University in the U.S. offers a class called Politicizing Beyonce, in which the singer's songs and videos are analysed.
9. Last year, Google unveiled an online treasure map using information from one of Captain Kidd's verified maps.
10. A woman who was thought missing while on holiday in Iceland had actually joined the search party looking for herself.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.