This Girl Is On Fire!
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This prize will be auctioned between 5pm and 6pm on Friday 1st March.
This prize is available to listeners across the entire Heart network of radio stations.
A 4 night stay in Monaco to see Alicia Keys perform!
We’re giving you the opportunity to see the incredible Alicia Keys in one of the world’s most glamorous cities - Monte Carlo!
You and a friend will be jetting off to Nice on the 19th June in style flying Club Class from London City Airport courtesy of British Airways. With a generous baggage allowance and complimentary on-board drinks and snacks, you will be treated to the ultimate luxury in the air. Upon arrival you'll head to the stunning Columbus Hotel in Monte Carlo for a 4 night stay in a deluxe room with a balcony and beautiful ocean views. Located mere footsteps from all the attractions you will have plenty to explore.
Then, on the 21st June, you will head over to The Salle des Etoiles to see the singer, songwriter, composer and 14-time Grammy Award winner’s return to Monaco on her Girl is on Fire concert tour. Alicia will certainly be setting the world on fire as she performs songs from her latest album and her impressive repertoire.
Following her incredible performance at this year’s Grammy Awards, this is set to be a truly incredible evening in a stunning location and one you will never forget!
This prize will be auctioned live on air across the entire network of Heart stations between 5pm & 6pm on Friday 1st March as part of our Have a Heart Appeal.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is for 2 people staying at the Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo for a four night stay (nights of 19,20,21&22) and tickets to Alicia Key’s concert at The Salle des Etoiles on the 21st June 2013.
- Flights are in Club Class with British Airways at London City Airport flying to Nice (Outbound 19th June and Inbound 23rd June).
- Reservation changes are not permitted after the tickets have been issued.
- Airport taxes and transfers to and from the airport are not included.
- Hotel stay is in a Deluxe double room, sea view, on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Once flights and accommodations have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa and valid passport to travel.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
- At some events wheelchair access may be limited or unavailable.
- Prize cannot be resold. There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.