Jason Donovan's Feelgood Favourites
"I love nothing better than spending time with my friends and family"
Having a nice meal, going for a nice walk and being around the ones I love.
The simple things make me feel-good, like a warm open fire in the winter… or spending time in the garden in the summer. I’ve just bought myself a ride on mower, which is great fun and I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
My top 3 feel good songs of all time:
- Waiting for a Star to fall – Boy Meets Girl
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Boys Of Summer – Don Henley
My top 3 feel good films:
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Kings Speech
- Airplane and anything by the late, great Leslie Nielsen
Two of my favourite people in the whole world: my eldest children Jemma and Zack
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music