Talk Like a Pirate Day
Ahoy there! Today marks the 10th International 'Talk Like a Pirate Day'
The idea was created in a moment of temporary insanity by John Baur and Mark Summers and has generated lots of corny jokes, silly word-play and pirate parties all around the world.
Want to talk like a pirate in a meeting today? Use this fantastic translator to come up with the script.
You can also find out your pirate name here
Here are our ten favourite pirate jokes...
10: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
Because they can spend years at C
9. A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel and orders some rum. The barman asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel on your head?"
"Arrrrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"
8. How did the pirate stop smoking?
He used the patch
7. Why are pirates called pirates?
They just aRRRRRRRR
6. What is a pirate's favourite TV show?
5. What's a pirate's favorite food?
4. What are the only notes a pirate can sing?
3. What shivers at the bottom of the sea?
A nervous wreck
2. What is a pirate's favorite animal?
1. What's a pirate's favourite fish dish?
Pieces of skate!!!
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.