SFA chief executive Stewart Regan says they take full responsibility for child protection failings.
School Open After Norovirus Outbreak
A primary school in East Dunbartonshire has had a deep clean overnight after being hit by a norovirus outbreak.
The council said 56 pupils at Clober Primary School in Milngavie had symptoms of the winter vomiting bug and did not attend classes on Wednesday.
Parents and carers were sent a text alert by staff to notify them of the outbreak.
The school, which has more than 200 pupils, will be open today but it was advised that children displaying symptoms should be kept at home for 48 hours.
Gordon Currie, director of education and children's services at East Dunbartonshire Council, said: "We have been in contact with NHS Public Health and as per their advice we are conducting a deep clean of the school building this evening.''
Norovirus, which causes diarrhoea and vomiting, is one of the most common stomach bugs in the UK.
The 55-year-old died at the scene of the incident in Dryden Street at about 9.50am on Monday.
She called on both sides of the Brexit divide to treat each other with respect and stop accusations of "racism''.
Police found the body of Sharon Greenop at a house in Aldersyde Avenue, Troon, South Ayrshire, on November 10.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart Scotland- East.