A total of 16 attacks were reported to police which involved men in a black Audi A4 shooting at innocent people.
Scotrail Strikes Latest
More strikes are planned on Scotrail this weekend
RMT Union members are walking out in a row over driver-only trains.
Services which will be running as normal are:
- Helensburgh/Milngavie - Edinburgh via Glasgow Queen St Low Level, Airdrie and Bathgate
- Dumbarton Central - Cumbernauld via Glasgow Queen St Low Level
- Balloch - Airdrie via Glasgow Queen St Low Level
- Milngavie to Motherwell/Cumbernauld via Glasgow Central Low Level
- Carstairs/Cumbernauld/Motherwell to Anderston via Glasgow Central Low Level
- Anderston to Whifflet/Motherwell/Carstairs via Glasgow Central Low Level
- Motherwell/Whifflet to Dalmuir via Glasgow Central Low Level
- Dalmuir to Larkhall via Glasgow Central Low Level
- Larkhall to Milngavie via Glasgow Central Low Level
- Glasgow Central - Motherwell/Lanark
- Glasgow Central - Cathcart/Neilston/Newton
- Glasgow Central - Ayr
- Glasgow Central - Largs/Ardrossan
- Glasgow Central - Wemyss Bay/Gourock
- Glasgow Central - Paisley Canal
Services running with reduced frequency:
- Glasgow Central - Stirling/Perth/Dundee/Aberdeen
- Glasgow Central - East Kilbride
- Glasgow Central - Kilmarnock
- Edinburgh - Tweedbank
- Edinburgh - Fife Circle
- Edinburgh - Perth/Inverness
- Edinburgh - Dundee
- Edinburgh - Dunblane
- Edinburgh - Glasgow Queen St Low Level via Falkirk High
- Edinburgh - North Berwick
- Edinburgh – Dunbar
- Edinburgh – Aberdeen/Dyce/Inverurie
- Edinburgh – Alloa (a limited Edinburgh – Dunblane service will operate as above)
- North Berwick/Edinburgh – Glasgow Central/Ayr via Motherwell and Carstairs (Glasgow – Ayr services will operate as normal)
- Glasgow Queen St – Stirling/Dunblane/Alloa/Dundee/Carnoustie/Arbroath
- Anniesland – Falkirk Grahamston
- Stranraer/Girvan – Ayr/Kilmarnock/Glasgow Central
- Glasgow Central - Inverness
The 19-year-old-man, from the Clydebank area, was taken to hospital but later died. He left a nearby property at about 3am.
SNP Westminster leader Ian Blackford has slammed the deal - which includes £1 billion for Northern Ireland - as "grubby''.
Meghan Ambrozevich-Blair, 26, died following a collision between her car and a pick-up truck on the A1 near Dunbar in East Lothian in December.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart Scotland- East.