Heart Scotland: A1 Toys
A1 Toys on Heart Scotland, September
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘A1 Toys’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19th September to 23rd September on Heart Scotland.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the studio (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Each day two callers will be brought to air and will receive a £50 voucher to spend at A1 Toys. The callers will both be asked a question with regards to Paul and or Lynne completing a challenge. The caller with the closest to answer will win an extra £100 voucher.
- Each Entrant will be asked for their guess off air and will not be allowed to change it when they go 'on air'
- Over 18’s only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize each day will be vouchers to spend at A1 Toys (each day one person will win a £50 voucher and the other will win a £150 voucher). The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of winning and will be emailed to the winner. The voucher can be used online or instore.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.