Heart Scotland- Halls Of Scotland Competition Rules
Halls of Scotland
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Halls of Scotland’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 16th January to Friday 20th January 2017 on Heart Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 03457 414313 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The number and opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day the presenters will read a verse from either a Robbie Williams song translated into Auld Scots or a Rabbie Burns poem and entrants will have to guess if the line is Robbie or Rabbie.
6. The entrant to be brought on-air who answers correctly will be deemed the winner.
7. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner each day will win £200 and a luxury Halls of Scotland hamper.
10. The £200 will be in the form of a cheque and will be delivered to winner's address via post within 28 days.
11. The hamper includes 1 x Chicken Balmoral, 1 x Chicken Braemar, 1 x Black pudding 4pack, 2 x Haggis, 1 x Veg Haggis, 1 x Skinless sausages 10pack, 1 x Mixed Grill, 1 x Lorne 4 pack, 1 x Mini Breakfast Pack, 1 x WWW x 2 and 1 of each of the Hall’s Gourmet sliced cooked meats.
12. Hampers will be delivered to winner's address in time for Burns Night on the 25th of January.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Now playing: Non-stop hit music