Heart Scotland: Aldi
Burst one - Aldi Scottish Blossom Honey on Heart Scotland July 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Aldi Scottish Blossom Honey’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th July 2017 to 6th August 2017 on Heart Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details and answer a Question related to the Video.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 20th July 2017 and close at 23:59 on the 6th August 2017.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. You must be 18 or over to enter.
8. Return travel for two people to Edinburgh, Over night accommodation at a 4 star hotel in the city centre, Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant, Dinner for two people at The Kitchin, Edinburgh.Includes: A welcome drink of Champagne, Classic Kitchin Surprise Tasting Menu, Cheese course, Matched Wine.
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be provided.
10. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
11. Based on two adults enjoying a 7 course meal from the Classic Kitchin Surprise Tasting menu which includes; amuse bouche, pre-starter, starter, middle course, main course, cheese course, dessert followed by coffee/tea with millionaire's shortbread and wine matching.
12. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart Scotland- East.