Heart Scotland: Carry on the Savings
Carry on the Savings on Heart Scotland, January 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Carry on the Savings’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Friday 9th February on Heart Scotland.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “SAVE” plus their answer to 82122. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Our presenters will highlight one of the great savings to be made in the Arnold Clark Real Sale. Listeners will be encouraged to text in and answer a qualifying question to be in with the chance of winning the amount of the saving that day. One listener will be brought to air each day to play. They will be given three multiple choice questions with an A, B and C answer. They have to put money on one or more of the answers – if they are confident the answer is A, they can put the full amount of the saving on that answer, if they think it might be A or B they can split the money up – whichever answer is correct, they will save the money sitting against that answer. Whatever amount they are left with at the end will be the cash amount they win
- They will have 20 seconds to decide where to place the cash. After the 20 seconds are up, the amount they have placed next to the answers will be their final answer. If they do not place amounts before the 20 seconds are up, they will lose their cash.
- The winner to come on air and play will be determined the winner.
- Over 18’s.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrant must be available to play the competition between 10am - 1pm
- The prize will be cash and cash amounts can vary depending on how much the contestant saves during the game. The prize can range from £0 to £1,000. The prize will be in the form of a cheque and can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.